Introducing Francesca Trimborn
- Can you tell us a little about yourself? Can you share a unique or interesting aspect about yourself that people may not know?
My name is Francesca Trimborn, I was born in 2002 in Los Angeles where I lived for 10 years. I then moved to London, which is where I currently live.
- Apart from modeling, what other passions or hobbies drive you?
I love yoga and have completed two different kinds of yoga teacher training. I am also super interested in Ayurveda and holistic health.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world for a
photoshoot, where would you choose and why?
As of now, I would choose the top fashion capital of the world, New York.
- How would you describe your personal style? Do you have any fashion
icons or inspirations?
My personal style is chic with a twist. I love 90s fashion, I think it’s timeless and I take lots of inspiration from different looks during that time.
- What aspect of the modeling industry are you most passionate about?
Experimenting with fashion, makeup, and different poses. The entire creative aspect is really fun, working with a team to produce something really cool.
- Could you share your career goals and aspirations for the next five years,
both within and beyond the modeling industry?
I hope to work with major brands, walk the runway, and take part in campaigns. I hope to be able to expand my yoga teaching and delve further into my interests in holistic health. I hope to travel the world.
- What inspired you to pursue a career in modeling? Was there a specific
moment or experience that influenced your decision?
I have always loved the process of taking photos/participating in photoshoots.
- Who is your favorite model and why? How has their work influenced your
own modeling journey?
Bella Hadid. She uses her platform as a supermodel to speak out about global problems. She is also a businesswoman alongside her modeling.