Introducing Viktoriia Kyrylenko
- Can you tell us a little about yourself? Can you share a unique or interesting aspect about yourself that people may not know?
I am very fond of meditation and yoga. I have been practicing meditation for over two years and it helps me find balance.
- Apart from modeling, what other passions or hobbies drive you?
I love going to the theatre, and my passion is dancing. I have practiced different styles, which helped me develop my grace and plasticity.
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world for a
photoshoot, where would you choose and why?
I fancy traveling, and in my 20s, I have already visited 34 countries. My dream is a classic cover shoot in New York, but I would also like to try my hand at being an Indian princess, somewhere in Bombay or Kolkata.
- How would you describe your personal style? Do you have any fashion
icons or inspirations?
I regularly follow icons in the world of modeling. For me, examples are Doutzen Kroes, Gigi Hadid, and Miranda Kerr.
- Are there any specific fashion trends or styles that you enjoy?
Frankly speaking, I believe that every successful model has her unique style, which helped make her famous and special. I like Kendall Jenner and Barbara Palvin’s catwalk shows, but I can’t say that their style of work and life would be absolutely 100% suitable for me.
- What is your greatest weakness and how have you tried to overcome it?
I’m too punctual and don’t tolerate lateness, and sometimes I can get too busy and completely forget about rest. Therefore, I have to set myself a lot of reminders and make a schedule for the week in advance.
- What are your strengths?
Thanks to dancing, I have perfect plasticity. I also attended acting courses, which helped me with poses and emotions, and, in general, acting helped me overcome my shyness.
- What are you passionate about?
I can’t imagine my life without traveling and dancing, as well as without new acquaintances and interesting experiences.
- What aspect of the modeling industry are you most passionate about?
I love interesting and unusual fashion shows that I want to watch without taking my eyes off. It inspires me.
- Could you share your career goals and aspirations for the next five years, both within and beyond the modeling industry?
In the modeling business, I would like to open a show at a fashion week. I also want to perfect my Spanish and start learning German.
- What inspired you to pursue a career in modeling? Was there a specific moment or experience that influenced your decision?
I wanted to be popular since childhood. There was no fateful moment, I just realized that this is exactly what I have always wanted and strived for. So now I’m ready to work at my best.
- Who is your favorite model and why? How has their work influenced your own modeling journey?
My favorite model is Miranda Kerr. I think she is very successful and talented. But I would like to follow my own path.
- Do you have a favorite fashion designer or brand that resonates with your personal style or aesthetic? What draws you to their designs and philosophy?
My favorite brand is Yves Saint Laurent. In my opinion, this brand describes a 21st-century woman. I love everything about it, from lipsticks to the famous heels with the brand’s icon.