Introducing Bogomila Manolova
- Can you tell us a little about yourself? Can you share a unique or interesting aspect about yourself that people may not know?
I would say I’m a broad-minded person who likes to look at the beautiful side of things, talks to herself in front of the mirror, and can’t live without art
- Apart from modeling, what other passions or hobbies drive you?
My hobbies definitely include painting, manicures, and traveling
- If you had the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world for a photoshoot, where would you choose and why?
New Zealand because it has a rich nature that would be soothing and inspiring to me. I would describe it as Chameleon because I change my style according to my mood
- How would you describe your personal style? Do you have any fashion icons or inspirations?
I like to incorporate bright colors into my wardrobe by sticking to my main color- black.
- Are there any specific fashion trends or styles that you enjoy experimenting with or incorporating into your own look?
I love experimenting with crop tops, they have been a fashion trend for decades
- What is your greatest weakness and how have you tried to overcome it?
My weaknesses that are harder to deal with are indecision and sensitivity. I usually throw myself into the deep end by making decisions. I try to embrace my feelings, there’s no point keeping them to myself, especially if they’re nice.
- What are you passionate about?
My passions are definitely new experiences, music, fashion, and travel. And always the most important question is: What are we wearing?
- What aspect of the modeling industry are you most passionate about?
I’m interested in all aspects, but mostly runway shows, advertising campaigns, photography, and body positivity.
- Could you share your career goals and aspirations for the next five years, both within and beyond the modeling industry?
One of the most important things I intend to achieve is to make my work a pleasure rather than an obligation. I am also looking forward to building a strong portfolio and gaining exposure to a wider audience.
- What inspired you to pursue a career in modeling? Was there a specific moment or experience that influenced your decision?
To me, one of the most enriching things for a person is stepping out of their comfort zone. I’m drawn to the industry and want something new and different. There are no specific brands I want to work with. I would be happy if my style matched their concept.
- Who is your favorite model and why? How has their work influenced your own modeling journey?
As we’ve already established, decisions are my weakness, so I’ll go with 2- Gia Carangi and Cara Delavigne. I think we can learn from them as fashion advice to care less. And less is more.